Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Show Time!

Spring has finally sprung. As a matter of fact, I think we've just about jumped straight from winter to summer. Temperatures have been in the 70s and 80s of late--straight from the 40s a couple weeks back. With the warm weather comes the chance to attend some outdoor craft fairs.

The first one of the season for me is this Saturday. I'll be appearing at the Shoreline Spring Festival in Madison, CT. The show runs from 10 to 5 on the 17th. I'll be there signing all three books in the Deliverers Series and handing out bookmarks and pencils. If you're in the area, I hope to see you there.


I'm really looking forward to this event. Madison is a great book town and it's National Children's Book Week, so how can I go wrong? I'll let you know how it went on Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment