Sunday, March 16, 2014

A Writer's Week #107: The Golden Dragon is Coming!

Things have been moving along lately. I just received the final files for The Deliverers 3: The Golden Dragon of Ang from layout designer Ana Vogel and submitted them to Createspace. Once they've had a chance to review them, I'll order a few proof copies to make sure everything is in order, then the book will be all set to release.


With that in mind, I've set up a special counter here on the website. The release is set for April 1st-only fifteen days away! I'm really excited. I'll keep you updated on how things are progressing. In the meantime, here's the complete cover, front and back.


Illustrator Daniel Vogel did a wonderful job. I'll be back next week with a progress report on the new book and my work in progress, The deliverers 4. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment