Monday, July 8, 2013

And Now For Something Completely Different

Okay, I'm feeling a little bit strange today (stranger than usual, that is). I don't feel like the same old thing. By the same old thing I mean a Between the Lines featuring an interview with a character from children's literature. Sorry, the last couple have been fun, but my feelings were a tad hurt by Pollyanna of all people. I know, I may be a little oversensitive, but it wounded me deeply.

So, I decided that I would stray from the normal schedule and give you something...well, I think John Cleese put it best. Here's a little bit of fun:


What fun, eh? Yes, it is indeed time for something completely different, just because it's summer and it seems like I've been on a treadmill of late, churning out manuals at work and writing at home. So, I thought why not change things up a bit?

And what better way to change things up than with my favorite comedy troupe, Monty Python? I realize that they may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I thought that just this once I should give it a go. So, here are a few of my favorite sketches. Don't worry, they're all rated 'G'!

Enjoy! We shall resume our regular schedule tomorrow.

Argument Clinic

Vocational Guidance Counsellor (I particularly like the banking crack)

The Spanish Inquisition

The Parrot Sketch

And finally:

The Ministry of Silly Walks

No comments:

Post a Comment