Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What's Abigail Reading? Junie B. Jones Loves Handsome Warren

Hi All! Abigail wanted to write the entire post, introduction and all. So, I'll turn it over to Abigail.

Today I wanted to do Junie B. Jones Loves Handsome Warren by Barbara Park. I just got back to school on Monday. I had a fun time during the storm playing board games.



Here's what the book was about.

It is about a girl named Junie B. Jones. Junie B. and her friends, Grace and Lucille, play horses every day. But one day, Lucille was chasing a new boy called Warren. Junie B. and Grace chased him away, and Lucille got mad at them.

Grace was also in love with Warren. Lucille and Grace got into a fight over who was going to love him. At the end Junie B. and Warren called each other nutballs and rolled around on the grass.

I am not going to tell any more.

Here is my favorite part.

When Junie B. and Warren call each other nutball. I like it because it's funny.

Here's what I didn't like.

When Grace and Lucille fight. I don't like it because it is mean.

So how does Abigail rate Junie B. Jones Loves Handsome Warren?

Abigail rates it four and a half dolphins.



2 comments:

  1. Awesome review!! What kind of board games do you like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Yahtzee, puzzles and Scrabble. Thank you for reading!
      Abby

      Delete