Sunday, January 29, 2012

Versatile Blog Award

I had my first book signing at Two Steps Downtown Grille in Danbury, CT today. It went really well, and I'll fill you in on the details tomorrow.

Today, I'd  like to give a big thank you to Roberta Goodman at Ro-alwaysinspired for passing the Versatile Blogger Award on to me. I'm really honored that she thought of me.


There are a few rules that go along with the award:

1. In a post  on your blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award (15 isn’t mandatory, but try to pick at least 5).
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.

Here are seven facts that you may not know about me:

1. In addition to fantasy and middle grade/young adult literature, I enjoy reading books about history and sports.
2. My favorite teams are the Dolphins in football, and the Dodgers in baseball.
3. Banking is my day job.
4. I am terrified of heights.
5. I like model trains.
6. I once wrote for a flooring trade magazine.
7. I've been to Canada, Spain and China.

Now, here are my Blog Award recipients:






Congratulations toeveryone! I'll be stopping by your blogs to notify you!





3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! I enjoyed reading the different facts about you. How interesting that you wrote for a floowing trade magazine! I would love to travel to Spain and China!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Stephanie. Writing for the magazine was an interesting experience.I never did much traveling until I was 36. Don't get much chance to travel now, wish I could!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me! I did get your message on Monday but have been swamped... Am going to decide who my 5 nominees are now - difficult choice!

    ReplyDelete