Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cold, Rainy, Exciting Day

Today was one of those cold, rainy, chill you to the bone days in Connecticut. Now, I don't want to blame the weather on the overall lethargic feeling I've got today. It's not entirely to blame. Really. It's also got nothing to do with the fact that I don't have anything extremely riveting to write about. Really.

Okay, not really! I'm going to have a book signing! It's taking place on Sunday, January 29th at a local restaurant during their brunch! It's very exciting. So, if you're in the area, come on down to Two Steps Downtown Grille in Danbury between 11 and 2 on the 29th. I'll be there, signing books. Anyone who buys a copy of my book will receive $3.00 off the cost of brunch for every adult in their party.

 
The restaurant did up a nice flyer, but it's a pdf, and I forgot to convert it to a jpg before I emailed it to myself from work, so I'll have to do that another day. It's a great opportunity given to me by owners Tom Devine and Keith O'Marra. They do an awful lot for our community, and I'm extremely grateful for their support.

So, if you're going to be in the area and are in the mood for a great book and a great brunch, stop by. Or, better yet, make reservations by calling 203-794-0032, or email tom-twostepsrest@comcast.net. I hope to see you there!


9 comments:

  1. How exciting! Congratulations! I will have to check my schedule- if I am free I would love to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Greg! ~ Jess
    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Greg!! I hope you sell a ton of books. Unfortunately, I live too far from you, or I'd show up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie & Jess--Thanks! It would be great to see you.

    Ro--I hope I sell a ton, too! Maybe some day I'll get down your way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greg,

    I just recieved an email from Two Steps about this event! You, Deacon Bart, Ernie, Diane and Gina helped me become the adult I am! God Bless and I'll do my best to come by this weekend.

    Regards,

    Benjamin Correia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Ben, it would be great to see you! Please spread the word!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. This is Daniel Vogel.

    My family and I may be going! Just saying so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great! Would you mind signing books, too? That is, if you wind up going?

    ReplyDelete