Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's Heeere...

Well, I told you yesterday that today I would have an announcement. I wasn't lying. The book is out in paperback!!! It's available on Amazon and CreateSpace. Please buy it for yourselves, your children, and/or your grandchildren. It makes a great Christmas/holiday present!


So please buy it, and, if you like it, go back and post a review. Tell your family and friends, pass along this blog link. Okay, that's my sales pitch, I'll keep this post short. Sorry I don't have any streamers and balloons. Confetti would be nice... Thanks for checking it out.


2 comments:

  1. I am a new follower from Network Your blog. I hope you’ll follow my blog, too. Growing Old With Grace http://growing-old-with-grace.blogspot.com/. Hugs, GraceinAZ

    p.s. I'd suggest you link up to a book blog hop when you feel comfortable, as a way to attract followers and to visit other blogs! It's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your interest, Grace. I'd be happy to follow your blog. I'll have to check out the blog hop. Is there something about it on Book Blogs?

    ReplyDelete