Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Cover Is Here!!!!

Well, here it is, the first post of the blog. Welcome! I'm really excited about this. My book is almost ready to be submitted to Createspace to be set for printing! But there's something I'm even more excited about, and that's the cover! Here it is:



Isn't it a thing of beauty? I can't thank Daniel Vogel enough for the artwork, and Ana Vogel for the titles not to mention the layout of the entire thing. Thanks to you, this is going to be one beautiful book!

In the coming days and weeks, I'll be giving you previews of the book, insights into the writing process, and a glimpse into what it's like to be me--banker, writer, father, and husband.

That means I could wind up writing on just about anything. If you have any suggestions, I'd like to hear from you. Any feedback at all will be welcome. Is anybody out there? Probably not yet--we just got started! I'll talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment